Phone: 07759 482503
Please call in office hours (9am-5pm) Monday to Friday. I am often out and about so it is not always possible to answer immediately. Please do leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can.
Email contact will be answered as soon as possible though there may be some delay if I am with a client or away at a conference.
Terms and Conditions:
Payment for services implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Training & Handling Methods:
- Positively Dog Behaviour uses positive reinforcement and reward-based training methods.
- Harsh handling, including the use of punishment and the use of equipment likely to cause fear or pain are not permitted in training or Life Skills for Puppies classes.
Payment, Refunds, and Cancellations:
- Payment must be made in full (or as agreed for payment plan customers) 7 days before your consultation, training session or Life Skills for Puppies course (or as soon as the session is booked if under 7 days). If you need to cancel your booking a full refund will be made if more than one week (7 days) notice is given. If less than one week’s notice (7 days) is given no refund is available except in exceptional circumstances at the sole discretion of Positively Dog Behaviour. If you would like to re-arrange a session rather than cancelling, please contact me to discuss.
- Any instances of accident or injury must be reported at the time they occur. It is the owners’ responsibility to ensure the safety of others (animals and humans) with regard to their pet’s behaviour at all times.
- If I am visiting your pet for aggressive behaviour towards people, please ensure your dog is in a separate room and is unable to access the area where we will be discussing your dog when I arrive. I will advise when (and how) it will be most appropriate to bring your dog into the room. If you feel that this arrangement is not suitable for your pet for any reason, please get in touch and we can discuss the best option for you and your pet.
- Children aged 16 or under are welcome to attend training sessions, with appropriate adult supervision (children often make great trainers). I accept no responsibility for children at training sessions and it is the responsibility of the supervising adult to ensure the children’s safety at all times.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are accepting full responsibility for the protection of your pet from disease. Please advise in advance of any session if your pet has been unwell or if they have been in contact with another pet infected with a contagious disease. Depending on the issue, it may be advisable for the session to be cancelled and re-arranged.
- If you pet has any known allergies or intolerances to certain foods, please make me aware before the start of the training session and provide appropriate, alternative food rewards for training.
- If you have had any symptoms of COVID19 or any other infectious diseases such as flu, within five days of your appointment/ training session please contact me before your session to re-arrange your appointment.
I make every effort to ensure the safety of both clients and their pets in consultations, one-to-one training sessions and classes. By making a booking with Positively Dog Behaviour you are accepting that participating in an activity with animals poses a risk of injury to yourself, your children, and your pet, and you agree to indemnify Positively Dog Behaviour for all personal injury and damage to property while attending consultations/training sessions. You agree to assume all responsibility for any risks, injuries, and damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of your pet attending such sessions. You also agree to make any person who accompanies you to the session(s) or who comes to your home aware that they are there at their own risk. You understand and accept that your pet (and its behaviour) remains your entire responsibility at all times, whether or not in the presence of a trainer/behaviourist. Positively Dog Behaviour cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage to person or property.